XS Wear Lease Protection Means Extra Confidence For You
XS Wear covers most wear and tear that may result in additional costs.
Minimize your worries with XS Wear.
A lease agreement holds you financially responsible for the condition of your vehicle’s interior and exterior when your vehicle is returned. With XS Wear, you are protected against many out-of-pocket expenses incurred from excess wear-and-tear charges. Your primary auto insurance carrier may pay for certain types of damage to your vehicle. However, you are usually required to pay for excess wear and tear. Don’t get blindsided by unexpected out-of-pocket expenses.
- Current model year new vehicles only
- XS Wear must be purchased prior to delivery of the leased vehicle
- XS Wear available on cars and SUV models
- Not valid for vehicles used in: public transportation, private/public carrier or delivery vehicle, ambulance, daily rental, car dealers, police or fire, taxi or driver’s education, or vehicles used for commercial purposes
- Waives up to $5,000 of wear-and-tear charges, as detailed in the lease schedule guidelines
- Protection applicable upon lease contract maturity
- Valid for lease terms of 24 to 60 months and 12-month extensions of contractual terms
- Upholstery stains
- Worn tires, excluding winter tires
- Cracked/broken glass
- Paint Damage
- Bumper Damage
- Excess kilometres charged up to $200
- Damage due to dishonest, intentional, fraudulent, criminal, or illegal acts
- Damage due to a single component or item more than $1,000 that would normally be covered by an automobile policy
- Damage resulting from any race, speed contest, or other contest
- Loss if the odometer has been stopped, altered, tampered with, or disconnected
- Missing parts of $150 value or greater
- Damage or loss to any parts added to the vehicle after delivery
- Mechanical items, substandard repairs, or winter tires
- Other exclusions may apply; refer to Terms and Conditions set out in the XS Wear schedule
- To enroll, a separate enrollment form must be included with the required lease documents. See your GM sales representative for details.
*Limits may apply. Please see guidelines.
XS Wear is not insurance.