2024 Chevrolet Blazer Safety Features
Explore the Advanced Safety Technologies of the 2024 Blazer at Budds’ Chev
The Chevrolet Blazer is one of the top SUVs in the market, with some of the most advanced design and performance features. Decked out with a comprehensive selection of intuitive technologies like Adaptive Cruise Control and Wireless Smartphone Charging, the new Blazer is truly a game-changer in its segment. Besides keeping you on the edge on the road and delivering an immersive driving experience, the new 2024 Chevy Blazer also prioritizes safety with its intelligent and well-thought-out safety features and driver-assistance technologies. Read on to learn more about these safety systems with the experts at Budds’ Chev.
[PEOPLE ALSO READ: 2024 Chevrolet Trax — More Features, Space and Style]
Chevrolet Safety Assist
The all-new Blazer comes standard with the Chevrolet Safety Assist, a suite of six intelligent safety features that work in sync to ensure you remain safe on the road at all times. These safety features are:
- Forward Collision Alert
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Front Pedestrian Braking
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
- Following Distance Indicator
- IntelliBeam High Beam Assist
Additional Safety and Driver-Assistance Technologies
Besides the Chevy Safety Assist, the 2024 Blazer also embraces some additional safety systems and driver-assistance technologies like;
- HD Rear Vision Camera: helps you to reverse, park or, in general, maneuver the SUV easily.
- Adaptive Cruise Control: gives drivers the utmost peace of mind by automatically maintaining a pre-set speed and distance from the vehicle moving ahead.
- Teen Driver Technology: is really helpful for parents or guardians to monitor the driving habits of their teens by offering a detailed driver’s report. It also sends the necessary alerts, like audio system volume range, to the driver to ensure optimal safety.
- Rear Seat Reminder: sends the necessary alert to the driver to check the rear seat for any occupants, especially when you’re travelling with kids.
This is not exactly a safety system but a connectivity feature that makes your life easier and travelling in the new Blazer simpler. By downloading this app on your compatible iOS or Android devices, you get access to a virtual command centre, roadside assistance, vehicle status, built-in navigation system and more.
For more information about the 2024 Chevrolet Blazer, trust the experienced product experts at Budds’ Chevrolet Buick GMC, who can help you get to know the SUV better. Visit our dealership at 410 South Service Rd West, Oakville, ON or call us at 647-424-3498, today, to get in touch with our team.