What We Know So Far About the 2024 Chevy Equinox EV
The First-Ever All-Electric Chevrolet Equinox EV is Here!
Incredibly designed for urban explorers with a green mind, the all-new 2024 Chevrolet Equinox EV is proof that all-electric doesn’t mean you have to compromise on modern technology and robust performance. It offers up to 480 km of electric range on a full charge, meaning you can go on long trips without worrying about charging this new Chevrolet electric vehicle often. In fact, you can take it up to 112 km with just 10 minutes of charging. The new 2024 Equinox is available in five trims, packed with a comprehensive suite of the latest technologies and advanced safety systems to promise top-grade comfort and convenience. Continue reading to learn what the expert product specialists at Budds’s Chevrolet Buick GMC know so far about the first-ever Chevy Equinox.
READ MORE: 2024 Chevrolet Silverado Engine Capabilities
The stylish yet sophisticated exterior design of the all-electric Equinox EV effortlessly captivates the attention of onlookers. It embraces contemporary touches like flush door handles and front and rear lighting animations that add the perfect tinge of glamour and versatility to the electric vehicle. You can shop for the 2024 Chevy Equinox in the most striking exterior paint colour options, accentuating its aesthetically pleasing exterior design.
- Riptide Blue Metallic
- Galaxy Grey Metallic
- Red Hot
- Radiant Red Metallic
- Sterling Grey Metallic
- Iridescent Pearl Tricoat
- Summit White
Additionally, the interior design of the Equinox EV takes comfort and convenience to a whole new level with modern amenities like heated front and rear passenger seats, heated steering wheel, heated wiper park and customizable ambient lighting. The generous cargo space with dual-height cargo floor is a plus with the Equinox EV that lets you create additional space by folding the rear seats to accommodate all your belongings easily.
Powerful and Efficient Performance
The well-engineered Ultium Platform enables the Equinox EV to deliver exceptional driving and performance characteristics. With an electric all-wheel drive system, you can go from 0 to 60 km in just 6 seconds. Not just this, the 2024 Equinox also produces 290 horsepower with the eAWD system, ensuring a pleasurable driving experience. The Chevy Equinox EV comes with three charging support options that enable you to charge anywhere you want at your convenience.
- Home Charging
- On-the-Go Charging
- Navigation to Charging Station
Advanced Technological Amenities
To make all your road journeys more convenient and smooth, the new Chevy Equinox EV is available with some state-of-the-art technologies, such as:
- Hands-Free Start System: It senses your presence and the key fob near the electric SUV, so you can automatically shift into drive and go.
- Presence-Based Liftgate: You can open and close the rear liftgate by simply waving your hand or using your foot, meaning you no longer have to fumble with keys or drop down your heavy luggage, grocery bags or other belongings.
- Wireless Charging Pad: Stay connected with your friends and family with the built-in wireless charging pad that lets you instantly charge all your compatible smartphones without any wire or charging cable.
- Ultifi: This intelligent software platform lets the electric SUV keep up with you by informing you about downloadable apps and over-the-air software updates.
Stay tuned with Budds’ Chevrolet Buick GMC to learn more about the 2024 Chevrolet Equinox EV, or to explore the wide inventory of new and used Chevrolet, Buick and GMC vehicles.