What’s New and Improved in the 2023 Chevrolet Colorado?
Explore the Next-Generation Features of the 2023 Colorado
Embracing a forward-thinking design, the all-new 2023 Chevy Colorado creates a statement with an athletic body, tall stance and reliable capabilities. The enormous towing capacity of 3,493 kg (7,700 lbs) makes it one of Canada’s favourite pickup trucks among light-duty truck drivers. With a reconfigured design and top-notch amenities, the Chevrolet Colorado promises a luxurious and power-packed on-and-off-road experience. Find more about the 2023 Colorado at Budds’ Chevrolet Buick GMC as our product specialists outline its top-grade features.
LEARN MORE ABOUT: Chevrolet’s Advanced Camera Technologies
Each of the five trim levels of the Chevy Colorado showcase a bolder, larger and more capable design to ensure powerful on-and-off-road performance. The new 2023 Colorado is specifically designed for urban explorers who want more power every time they drive out on the road. Available on the Colorado ZR2, the 33-inch MT tires complement the 17-inch alloy wheels so that you enjoy a robust and well-balanced driving experience.
Adding volume to its head-turning features, the available ZR2 Desert Boss Special Edition effortlessly upgrades this light-duty truck with premium features to ensure reliable off-road driving and accentuating the rugged exterior appeal.
Well-Engineered Cargo Bed
Along with delivering convenience and uncompromised strength, the new Colorado embraces an integrated cargo bed with top-notch features and refinements, including;
- Integrated Tailgate Storage: Features a built-in lockable watertight storage compartment that allows you to store emergency equipment, stowing tools and valuable travel/towing accessories.
- Tie-Downs: Standard eight fixed tie-downs and available 17 tie-downs help keep all your gear and belongings securely in the cargo bed.
- Tailgate Measurement Tool: Make the most of the built-in measurement tool when you forget to take along a measuring tape, perfect on the job site.
Advanced Technological Innovations
The 2023 Colorado is stacked with premium technologies to help you get through even the most difficult roads easily and conveniently. From real-time navigation support to easy smartphone connectivity, the following state-of-the-art technologies make all your adventures more comfortable:
- Wireless Charging Pad
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Capability
- 11.3-inch Diagonal Infotainment Display
- Up to 11-inch Diagonal Digital Driver Information Centre
- Ten available camera views
Shop for the new or pre-owned Chevrolet Colorado at Budds’ Chevrolet Buick GMC, a reliable car dealership in Oakville. We also provide easy financing and leasing options to help bring your desired vehicle home hassle-free.