What to Expect in the 2023 GMC Canyon?
Promising New Features in the Upcoming 2023 Canyon
GMC has officially announced the launch of the 2023 model of the much-awaited Canyon. The new Canyon is redesigned and reconfigured to deliver a more capable, powerful and striking driving experience as it embraces its top-notch amenities. From a performance-oriented cabin to next-generation technological features, the new Canyon has everything to make your adventures around Oakville and nearby areas more convenient. The model lineup of the Canyon looks even grander with the AT4X trim level, one of the most advanced off-road trucks in its class.
READ MORE: What Does the AT4X Label Mean for GMC?
Since the announcement of the 2023 Canyon’s launch, our skilled product specialists at Budds’ Chev have collected its new and improved features and shared them below with you so that you know what to expect from this bold and sturdy GMC pickup truck. Take a look!
Bold and Luxurious Design
The new Canyon is bold and rugged from the outside while promising top-grade comfort, superior relaxation and a luxurious feel on the inside with its forward-thinking cabin space. It lets you stay on top of the action with its athletic and tall stance, multiple wheel designs and strong front and rear fascia. The beautiful dual-tone stitching and comfortable seat trims accentuate the aesthetic appeal while promising an open, airy space for both the driver and passengers.
To help you stay ahead on the road, the new Canyon features some of the best and most modern technological innovations, like;
- Driver-Focused Screens: This includes a standard 11.3-inch diagonal centre touchscreen, an 11-inch Driver Information Centre and a 6.3-inch Head-Up Display to ensure you remain entertained, informed and connected on all your road journeys.
- Underbody Cameras: Offers up to 10 camera views with waterproof front and rear underbody cameras. A spilt-screen view of both underbody cameras and HD surround views is also available.
- Off-Road Performance Display: Available exclusively on the Canyon AT4X, the real-time off-road performance data offers information about tire pressure, steering angles, transfer case status, aircraft-style altimeter and more on the centre screen.
Powerful Engine Capabilities
Drive smoothly on even the most challenging terrains with the high-performing 2.7-litre Turbo high-output engine, which produces 310 horsepower and 430 pound-feet of torque. The 2023 Canyon also embraces an enormous towing capacity of up to 3493 kg (7,700 lbs), making pulling a heavy trailer, speed boat or camper van more accessible and more convenient. To help you overcome all your off-road obstacles, the 2023 GMC canyon is available with top-notch features, such as:
- AT4X-exclusive Multimatic™ DSSV spool-valve shocks
- Selectable front and rear e-locking differentials
- Off-road suspension package with factory-lift and ultra-wide track