Does the 2022 Chevrolet Blazer come with AWD?
Does the 2022 Chevy Blazer come with AWD?
The Blazer name holds a special place among Chevy enthusiasts. When it was announced that the automaker was bringing the Blazer back into production, a lot of people at Budds’ Chevy got pretty excited. As the announcement made it out to customers, our team has been getting more than a few texts from previous clients asking, ‘Does the 2022 Chevy Blazer come with all-wheel-drive,’ an important question for Ontario drivers. The quick and dirty answer to the question is, yes. Budds’ Chevy customers can find all-wheel-drive on four trim grades, LT, True North, RS and Premier. Let’s take a look at a few other things you might need to know.
2022 Blazer Driver Mode Selector
Maintaining positive traction on almost any road surface is going to be important to almost every driver. People behind the wheel of the 2022 Blazer can basically choose the capabilities they need at any given time. The four Driver Mode Selector settings include:
- TOUR: Uses front-wheel-drive and maximizes the Blazer’s fuel economy scores.
- AWD: Blazer models with all-wheel drive can choose the AWD mode to get extra traction on slippery roads when necessary.
- TOW/HAUL: When properly equipped, the 2022 Chevy Blazer can tow up to 2,041 kg. The Tow/Haul mode distributes additional power and balance to make towing easier.
- OFF-ROAD: Drivers need a special kind of control when taking the 2022 Blazer off the road. OFF-ROAD mode makes automatic changes to the throttle and suspension system to optimize for off-road driving.
- SPORT: Sometimes a driver just wants to carve up the open road. SPORT mode provides a boost in performance to add a little driving excitement.
Performance Specs for the 2022 Chevy Blazer
Budds’ Chevy customers can choose between two powerplant options. The LT trim with front-wheel-drive will have a turbocharged 2.0-liter, inline four-cylinder engine under the hood, making 228 horsepower and 258 pound-feet of torque. All-wheel-drive is an available option with this engine as well. Future 2022 Blazer owners needing more power can choose a naturally aspirated 3.6-liter, V-6, producing 308 horsepower and 270 pound-feet of torque. A 2022 Blazer with the V-6 engine and the automaker’s available towing package that can tow up to 2,041 kg.
The available inventory is always changing at Budds’ Chevy with new models arriving regularly. Make an appointment with one of our product experts today if you would like to learn more about the 2022 Chevy Blazer.