- Only available for GM vehicle leases.
- XS wear covers most wear-and-tear that may result in additional costs.
- Coverage up to $3,500 of wear-and-tear charges, as detailed in the lease schedule guidelines.
- Deductible may apply.
- Coverage applicable upon lease contract maturity.
- Valid for lease terms of 24 to 60 months and 12-month extensions of contractual terms.
- Stains, burns and tears on upholstery and carpet.
- Dings, dents, scratches.
- Worn tires and wheels (Excluding winter tires).
- Cracked or broken glass.
- Damaged/chipped paint.
- Excess kilometers up to 999 kms.
- Damage due to dishonest, intentional, fraudulent, criminal or illegal acts.
- Damage due to a single incident over $1000, which would normally be covered under an automobile policy.
- Damage resulting of a race, speed contest or other contest.
- Loss if the odometer has been stopped, altered, tampered with or disconnected.
- Missing parts of $150 value or greater.
- Damage to loss to any parts added to the vehicle after delivery.
- Coverage limited to a maximum of $1750 or 50% of normal coverage amount, if vehicle has been driven an average of 40,000 or more kilometers per year.
- Mechanical items, substandard repairs or winter tires.
- Other exclusions may apply; please refer to Terms and Conditions set out in the XS wear schedule.
- Current model year, new vehicles only.
- Coverage must be purchased prior to delivery of the leased vehicle.
- Coverage is available on GM cars and pick-up truck models.
- Not valid for vehicles used as:
- Public transportation
- Private/public carrier or livery vehicle
- Daily rental
- Car dealers
- Police or fire services
- Taxi or driver’s education
- Vehicles used for commercial purposes
Please contact us at (905) 845-1681 if you are interested in purchasing a package or packages. We will gladly book an appointment for you to meet with one of our financial managers to discuss eligibility, conditions and prices.